my true love sent to me
Six geese a-laying,
Five golden rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves,
partridge in a pear tree.
And finally today’s look is inspired by swans! I adore the look Karla Powell made on her blog, it’s so effortless but impressive! Look! But because I didn’t have any pretty blue eyeliner on hand, I went for more neutral look. Fairly wearable I’d say, don’t you think?
- MUA Immaculate Collection Palette
- MUA Glamour Nights Palette
- MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner in Black
- MUA Mono Eye Shadow in Shade 19 – Matt
- MUA 3 in 1 Extreme Contour Eye Pen
- Nutrimetics Grandiflora Dual Eye Pencil in Burgundy
- Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara
First of all I filled in my brows with brown matt shade. Then I covered my whole eyelid with silver glitter shade from the Glamorous Nights palette. After that I contoured my whole eye, in a bold bold line along the lower lid and followed with a bold line in the crease (I always first outline with the extreme felt eyeliner and fill in with the 3 in 1 contour pen). Finally I create thin winged lines at the corner of my eye, of course with the felt eyelines.